I have a client who is truly a dynamo. She is a registered dietician who is passionate about helping others become fit and healthy. She came to me for help BEFORE she launched her coaching business, which in and of itself illustrates her incredible forsight.
So, we got to work preparing her business for launch.
- We registered a descriptive domain name.
- Her talented son created a logo.
- We launched an attractive and professional blog.
- She had a professional portrait taken and we put it on the site.
- We set up a newsletter with a "legal bribe" to encourage blog visitors to sign up to hear more from the client.
- We created a compelling "warm" letter for distribution detailing the specifics of my client’s new business.
Last weekend, a collegue of hers contacted this client to let her know about his own radio talk show on Sirius radio. His show is on a health related topic so it’s a perfect fit for her nutritional behavioral coaching business. She sent him to her web site (a.k.a. blog) where he saw not only an attractive, professional design but he also saw relevant content. The result? He mentioned her web site address on the show and encouraged his listeners to visit the site. As a result, her traffic figures showed a significant spike.